Last Updated on May 16, 2022 by Arty Fisher
There are a few different ways to buy ApeCoin (APE). You can purchase on exchanges, through brokers or directly from other users.
How to buy ApeCoin (APE)?
- To buy ApeCoin (APE), you need to first create an account on an exchange like Binance or Coinbase.
- Next, choose the currency you wish to use for the purchase (Bitcoin, USD or EUR).
- Once done, select ‘ApeCoin’ from the list of assets and click on “Buy APE” button.
Where to buy ApeCoin (APE)?
Cryptocurrency exchanges are platforms that allow you to exchange cryptocurrencies for other cryptocurrencies, as well as fiat currencies like USD and EUR. They also provide wallets so you can store your coins in one place. The most popular cryptocurrency exchanges are Binance, BitMEX and KuCoin Shares (KCS). Brokers also allow you to buy ApeCoin (APE), but they don’t offer trading pairs like exchanges do. Instead, they sell contracts for difference (CFDs) which track the price of cryptocurrencies without actually owning them yourself — this means that if the price goes down too much then you could lose more than what you put into buying them! Lastly, peer-to-peer networks operate independently from centralized businesses and offer deals between individuals who want to buy or sell ApeCoin (APE).
Pros of buying ApeCoin (APE)
There are several benefits of buying ApeCoin (APE):
- Cryptocurrencies are generally cheap to buy.
You can buy just a fraction of a coin, which is handy if you’re only interested in investing a small amount of money. If you want to invest more and want it to be easier to do so, the cryptocurrency exchanges usually allow for larger purchases too.
- Cryptocurrencies are easy to buy with fiat currency like USD or EUR.
Most people don’t have access to an exchange that allows them to trade cryptocurrencies directly with other users but they can still buy them using their bank account or credit/debit card on an exchange like Coinbase Pro or Binance DEX where there is no limit on how much you can spend when purchasing digital assets through your bank account or debit/credit card (subjected [to some limitations] depending on which payment method you use).
- You can sell your coins quickly.
After buying them if you decide that this isn’t something that interests you anymore because there are many people who would like them even though they might not know about it yet!
Cons of buying Apecoin (APE)
- You are buying a coin that is not widely used.
- You can’t use it to pay for things.
- You could lose your private key, and lose your money.
- It’s possible that Apecoin (APE) has no value at all, or will go to zero in the future, leaving you with nothing but an empty wallet!
Why you should buy a cryptocurrency like ApeCoin?
Cryptocurrencies are built on blockchain technology, which means they are a global currency and not controlled by any government. This makes them ideal for investors who want to diversify their portfolio. Cryptocurrencies do not have inflation and they also provide transparency to their users.
The best part about investing in cryptocurrencies is that it’s secure, unlike real world currencies that are subject to fraud or theft. They offer an added layer of security because each transaction made using cryptocurrencies is recorded on a public ledger called the blockchain where the digital owner can be identified only if he/she reveals his/her identity through private keys (passwords)
Buying cryptocurrencies is a good way to get exposure to cryptos.
- Cryptocurrencies are a good asset class to diversify your portfolio.
- Cryptocurrencies trade 24/7, unlike the stock market which is only open during the day.
- Cryptocurrency markets don’t move in lockstep with the stock market, so they can be an effective hedge against volatility in other markets.